OsteSAMIN Plus CHONDROITIN & MSM Powder
+ MSM to Relieve Joint Pains & Treat Osteoarthritis
Live-well OsteSAMIN plus CHONDROITIN & MSM Powder provides high-strength glucosamine, chondroitin & MSM in a convenient one-sachet-per day dose. Chondroitin & MSM have known benefits for joint pains and works well synergistically with glucosamine to treat Osteoarthritis - a chronic condition characterised by the breakdown of the joint cartilage.
Glucosamine, chondroitin & MSM have separate functions and different roles in treating Osteoarthritis.
Glucosamine’s main role is to rebuild and maintain the components in joint cartilage. Chondroitin is a water-magnet that attracts fluids to lubricate the joints. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulphur compound with beneficial properties that further strengthens the structure of joint cartilage while helping to relieve joint pains.
When combined in a 3-in-1 formula, all three ingredients work better synergistically together to regenerate joint cartilage and relieve join pains.
Live-well OsteSAMIN plus CHONDROITIN & MSM is in easy-to-carry sachets for working and travelling. Suitable for those with difficulties swallowing capsules/tablets.
For more information about OsteSAMIN Plus CHONDROITIN & MSM Powder, please visit www.ostesamin.com. This is a medicine product advertisement
Click here to view references
- Henrotin, Y., Marty, M. & Mobasheri, A. 2014. “What is the current status of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis?” Maturitas 78:184-187.
- Kim, L.S., Axelrod, L.J., Howard, P., Buratovich, N. & Waters, R.F. 2006. “Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane(MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial.”Osteoarthritis Cartilage 14(3): 286-94.
- Lee, Y.H., Woo, J.H., Choi, S.J., Ji, J.D. and Song, G.G. 2010.“Effects of glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate on the osteoarthritis progression: a meta-analysis.” Rheumatol International 30(3):357-63.
- Richy, F.,Bruyere,O., Ethgen.O. et al. 2003. “Structural and symptomatic efficacy of glucosamine and chondroitin in knee osteoarthritis: a comprehensive meta-analysis.” Archives of Internal Medicine 163,no. 13: 1514–1522.
- Usha, P.R. & Naidu, M.U. 2004. “Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of Oral Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane and their Combination in Osteoarthritis.”Clinical Drug Investigation. 24(6): 353-63.