extract etc.) for Protection Against Harmful Free Radical Damage.
Live-well OXYsential contains 9 synergistic nutrients that amplify each nutrient's beneficial effects in your body - to give you better protection against harmful free radical damage and strengthens immunity.
Environment pollutants, UV exposure from the sun, electromagnetic radiation, poor diet, stress, alcohol and medication can cause our bodies to produce free radicals which can lead to cell damage.
We have our own army of defense against the free radicals and they are called antioxidants. Antioxidants are also known as ‘free-radical scavengers’. However, some free radicals escape this defense, and tend to accumulate. Study suggests that this accumulation of free radicals can result in cellular damage.
Live-well OXYsential unique formula containing vitamin A, C, E, Zinc, selenium, grape seed etc. has antioxidant properties that help to reduce the risk of cell damage caused by free radicals and strengthens health.
This is a supplement product advertisement
- Kaur M, Agarwal C, Argarwal R. "Anticancer and cancer chemopreventive potential of grape seed extract and other grape-based products." J Nutr 2009;139(9):1806S-12S.
- Van Dam, P.S. "Oxidative stress and diabetic neuropathy: pathophysiological mechanisms and treatment perspectives." Diabetes Metabolic Research Review 2002 May-Jun;18(3):176-84
- Packer L, Witt EH, Tritschler HJ. "Alpha-Lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant." Free Radic Biol Med 1995 Aug;19(2):227-50
- Smith AR, Shenvi SV, Widlansky M, Suh JH, Hagen TM. "Lipoic acid as a potential therapy for chronic diseases associated with oxidative stress." Curr Med Chem 2004;11(9):1135-1146
- Institute of Medicine, Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. National Academy Press, Washington, DC, 2000.