Who Will Benefit:
- Those suffering from urinary tract infection (UTI) and dysuria (painful or difficult urination).
- For relieving discomfort in urinary tract infection (UTI).
- For symptomatic relief of dysuria (painful or difficult urination).
- To enhance the action of antibiotics against bacteria that caused UTI.
Pack Size(s)9 sachets per box
How to Take:
Take 4g to 8g (1 to 2 sachets) dissolved in cold water four times daily for 5 days or as directed by the physician.
- Renal failure or hypernatremia.
- Concurrent hexamine mandelate or hexamine hippurate therapy.
- Caution is advised in overt and occult cardiac failure.
- Concomitant use of urinary alkalinizers and quinolone antibiotics should also be avoided because crystalluria may be more likely to occur in alkaline urine.
|Active ingredient per sachet||Strength|
|Sodium bicarbonate||1760 mg|
|Sodium citrate anhydrous||630 mg|
|Citric acid anhydrous||720 mg|
|Tartaric acid||890 mg|